About Contact Press Follow

July 12, 2012

Jewellery stand





I'm afraid outfit posts are gonna have to keep a low profile while I'm studying. Most of the time I'm just trying to figure out a way to introduce science, algebra and accounting standards to my brain. I don't mean to jinx anything, but I think I finally found out what does the trick of warming myself up to maths. It's never too late, until it's too late, right?

So, anyways, I'm showing you how I organise and showcase my favourite jewellery today. I keep my armswag and fashion ring collection in jars, I kind of really like the look of that. Favourite necklaces and earrings are put on a little jewellery stand in form of a tree (mine's from Urban Outfitters). How do you keep your jewellery?

2 comments:

  1. Great way to store your jewellery looks great I may have to steal this idea

    MsStreep

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome post! creative way to organize your jewelry!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook