About Contact Press Follow

July 31, 2012

Diary | #19


Enjoying drinks on the balcony on a nice summer eve with the boy. My outfit for a day at the beach: H&M bikini and customized top, Levi's shorts (seen here). At the beach. Sunbathing with my boyfriend. And I'm sunbathing again - this time on the balcony. I did some shopping (will show you soon!).


While seriously decluttering all over my room, I found this old CD - must have been the first I ever owned (I was a HUGE Britney fan). This amazing dress from Zara was amongst my sale finds. Spent a day of shopping with my sister and took some Primark pieces home with me. A coffee was much needed for le driver aka. me. Bought shoes and couldn't quite choose a pair (I did, though, and will show you soon!). Clicked 'Influence' by the Olsen twins home - I love coffee table books!

A week full of relaxing and shopping, it seems. But someone has to boost buyer confidence these days, right? Well, at least that's what I tell myself whenever I go shopping... (and it's kinda true...I guess). If you want your daily diary dose, feel free to follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

1 comment:

  1. Great photos!
    Britney was one of my first albums, too! Also a huge fan of MK&A's 'Influence.'

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook