About Contact Press Follow

July 24, 2012

Diary | #18


Mirror-outfit no.1 - wearing Zara navajo trousers and Gina Tricot jumper. Changed my nailpolish again, this time I went for dark red. Treating myself to a nice tea, two cups a day has become my usual. And I'm reading books about tea, too... No, not really (still the Stephen Clarke novel). Mirror-outfit no.2 - wearing H&M top. I got really frustrated while studying - did I study too hard or not enough? Will find out later today... :S


Outfit details (full look seen here). Mirror-outfit no.3 - wearing H&M shorts and tee. Shot the outfit, too. It will be up here soon! I ate my body weight in cherries, they were too good. Tried to create a messy bun with a hair donut. My best friend stopped by with my favourite hot beverage and distracted me from study frustrations. Isn't she the best?

I hope you like this little compilation of photos from my past week. I'll soon be off to uni for my calculus exam. Keep your fingers crossed for me, will you?!
Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

2 comments:

  1. Nice pics :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want Starbucks in Italy :(
    I'm following u on Instagram!


    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook