About Contact Press Follow

July 17, 2012

Diary 17/2012


Painted the infinity sign on my wrist, studying maths has literally left its mark on me. Currently reading: 'Merde Actually' by Stephen Clarke. Details of an outfit. Asian take-out for lunch. Went to a 3D press screening, we got to wear these huge funny glasses. My new jumper from Zara, already seen here.


Pretending summer is here with neon orange nailpolish. Armswag. Outfit, seen here. It's been raining, raining and raining like crazy recently. The amazing location of the fashion show on Saturday. What I wear when I study.

Follow me on Instagram @cinjasblog

3 comments:

  1. I love this pictures :) I'm starting to follow u also on Instagram!


    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool sunnies!)

    http://www.lazyheelsblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. All these pictures are really good :-)

    http://fashionfumble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook