About Contact Press Follow

July 3, 2012

Diary 15/2012


lovey dovey toothbrushes / street art / yummy dinner / outfit details /
out in the woods to go horse-riding / what I wear when I ride horses (I know, haha) / lecture hall / bought a new nailpolish (Essie Fifth Avenue) / wearing my pistol necklace (which went missing the day after! help!) / German jersey - accustomed outfit (didn't bring us any luck boohoo) / I love love love my new camera / new favourite handcream (by Baume du Jardinier) /
new amazing shoes (from Asos) / sporting red lips / I'm in love with 'Domino' by Jessie J / romper-outfit /
black tea-love / wore too many uncomfortable shoes and heels, ouch! / old building on campus / another summery outfit

A summary of my week through Instagram. For your daily dose of stalking, follow me @cinjasblog

1 comment:

  1. what a nice pics dear!!!
    xoxo!

    self-dressed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook