About Contact Press Follow

July 19, 2012

Details






I'm currently elbow deep in maths, although the whole "one step forward, two steps back" thing seems to be my motto these days. Hence why I am currently unable to produce any decent outfit posts. Or would anyone like to see my sweatpants-or-leggings plus hoodie study-uniform?!
So I'm leaving you with details of recent outfits, from warmer and sunnier days.

I did take the time to change the layout around here a bit. I like it a lot so far, I think it's more "me". How do you guys like it?
I also updated my layout on Facebook, have a look and follow if you're not a follower yet ;)

7 comments:

  1. Love all the jewellery you're wearing, but especially the armcandy in the first pic. :)

    www.fashioncontainer.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow love everything! i have the same earings :)
    nice blog by the way ;)

    kisses from Russia,
    Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a great post!lovely detail pics.especially the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely nail polish! I love orange nails ♥

    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, can't wait to see what you do next! Come check out my blog, maybe we can follow each other!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook