About Contact Press Follow

July 22, 2012

Blogger Inspo | A Girl, A Style


A Girl, A Style is another blog I just recently discovered. It's one of those blogs that gets me to the edge of almost quitting blogging. Because if people can create such utterly beautiful pieces of art that get called blogs, what's the point?
It's also one of those blogs that I click through on a rainy day - when I feel uninspired I just look at all the wonderfully beautiful photos and read the sweet posts. Instant happiness!
Needless to say that certain Brit factor also makes me a huge fan of Briony's blog, which is pure eye candy. I mean, that Cambridge scenery and red English telephone booths - does it get any better than that?!

4 comments:

  1. She has a beautiful style!
    I'm going right now to see her blog, that I don't know yet!
    Have a good Sunday :)


    FOLLOW ME ON Je-Ne-Suis-Pas-Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely mention! Lovely to have you around. And it makes me smile out loud to know my blog makes you smile on a rainy day :)

    P.S. Please don't give up blogging! You are utterly adorable

    Briony xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pics, I really like them! I just found your blog and I spend a great time reading it, would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
    xx

    www.hetibrandenburg.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty,gotta check it out;)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook