About Contact Press Follow

July 14, 2012

14072012







Blouse H&M, Jeans Levi's, Shoes Zara, Bag Etam, Ring H&M

Here's what I was wearing yesterday, running some errands before heading back into my hole of a room, to do some studying. I really liked the outfit, how about you?

Tonight I'm attending a little fashion show to support one of my girlfriends who goes to fashion school. I've seen a glimpse of the dress she's designed and it's amazing! I will of course bring my camera with me, so expect some coverage of the night here soon ;)

4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, the wedges and the blouse are great!
    Love Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great shirt.i love your jewelry too!beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your make up :) you should make a video showing us how you do it :) sweet and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I truly love your blog and your style! I'll follow you!:)

    Love,
    http://imlostindreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook