About Contact Press Follow

June 17, 2012

Melba




I recently bought the 'Melba' blush by MAC. I didn't know much about it, just that there was a huge hype about it and I needed a good coral-ish blush. So far, it's living up to the hype! Really well pigmented, and I guess it goes with pretty much every skintone.

I had intended to show you last night's outfit today, but we didn't manage to snap any photos. Need to shoot more now! I'll probably drag my man out of the house tomorrow for at least one little outfit shoot session. I always make it my goal to make the 'outfit recap' posts at the end of the month bigger and bigger. Speaking of goals, I have to run now! Just came back from a workout, will hop in the shower and then watch the game with my dad and the boy. Will you be watching, too?

2 comments:

  1. oooh ich liebe melba :) mein absoluter lieblingsblush :)

    lg
    http://misscherryb00m.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the product mac ! i use that for lipstick and blush on (; the shade there looks great <3


    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook