About Contact Press Follow

June 10, 2012

Blogger Inspo: Angelica Blick



There's something about Swedish bloggers. And Angelica Blick is one of my all-time favourites of them. Whenever her posts pop up on bloglovin, I need to check them out immediately. She just never disappoints! She's also one of those gals that blog several times a day, which is even more amazing. And always with great photography! Franky, I don't know how she does it.

I really love her style, which is why my 'Fashion Inspiration' board on Pinterest is filled with her photos. She always inspires me. But I also admire her make-up and hair. Seems like she can always pull off the right look, whatever the occasion.
Oh, and she's utterly utterly beautiful. And that body of hers... Jeez, that's what I think of when I work out! You see, I'm developing a little blogger-girl crush here...

Who's with me?

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook