About Contact Press Follow

June 27, 2012

27062012




Suede Jacket Bershka, Top H&M, Trousers Primark, Shoes Akira, Bag Buffalo

Hello everyone! Hope you're well :)
I'm gonna have to really seize the day again today. So much studying to do, and time is running out. It's a countdown and the pace is making me slow...
Also, I have to run by the optician today to get new contact lenses, and get my eyes checked as well (I have a feeling they got worse...). Then in the afternoon, I've got horse riding practice.
Guess it's obvious that the least-fun part of my day will be the biggest one - the studying part. If anyone has any words of motivation up their sleeves, do tell ;)

2 comments:

  1. cool outfit, really like it :)

    xofemke.
    www.myfashion-expression.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really lovely, you have a great style. And you present it really good on your blog. Impressed. :)
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook