About Contact Press Follow

June 9, 2012

09062012







Top, Bag, Jeans Zara / Blazer, Earrings H&M / Boots Akira

Apologies for the picture overload! You see, I'm not at all a photogenic person (smart move starting a fashion blog, huh?), so when an outfit shoot works out really well I feel the urge to share as many photos with you guys as I can. Hope you like these as much as I do!

What are your plans for this weekend? I'm gonna really need to start studying now, exams are about 5 weeks away. I also have a ton of work to do before I meet my boss again next week. However, I will of course watch the game tonight! How about you?

3 comments:

  1. looking gorgeous!
    Also very nice blog! Pls look also at my blog and become a friend :-)


    XO, Carmen
    www.mydailyfashiondosis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cuuuteee :)

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook