About Contact Press Follow

May 6, 2012

Blogger Inspo: BillieRose



It's time to share a source of inspiration again! This time I tried to fit as many photos into the collage as possible. Billie-Rose just inspires me with each and everyone of her posts. Her style is so effortless and approachable - a breath of fresh air really. She's awfully beautiful (I want her hair!), but it's not like she makes herself look like some sort of model in her photos. Which a lot of bloggers actually tend to do. But I prefer the 'natural' way - isn't it way easier to relate to those girls?

To me, Billie-Rose is one of those bloggers that I envy sometimes (apart from her hair, I'd love me her cute cat and I guess 80% of her closet), but in a good way. She also wears a lot of items I do own, too. For me, that's always a dealbreaker since it gives me fresh ideas on how to wear things.

As for more inspiration, I keep filling my Pinterest boards. Almost daily, really, it's an addiction. You can find all the bloggers from my blogger inspo category on the 'Fashion Inspiration' board. So come by and enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. She's such a great inspiration for me as well! I love her looks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook