About Contact Press Follow

April 10, 2012

New in: the shoes



I'm sure you've seen these shoes on plenty of blogs by now, as have I. When buying fashion, I actually don't care a bit about how many people wear an item or who bought it before me. In the end, we'll all still be individuals, right?

One thing about reading blogs is that nice beautiful things get rubbed under your nose constantly. So seeing these shoes everywhere online felt like someone teasing me with a bar of chocolate non-stop - there comes the inevitable moment where you just grab the thing! That's what happened when I was in town just when the shops opened their doors this morning. I might also have taken home a supernice pair of shorts, too. I really had to hold myself back since I fell in love with the whole collection instantly, really. Who's with me on that?

5 comments:

  1. nice shoes!
    Maybe you could check out our blog,
    we would be really thankful.
    best wishes Chiara and Marie <3

    http://coco-cia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :)
      I'll be checking it out for sure!

      Delete
  2. Love these ZARA Heels! good choice!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ich hatte sie vorher noch nicht gesehen, und ich finde sie unfassbar gut :) ich kann auf sowas nicht laufen und muss sie daher aus der weite bewundern :D liebe grüße!

    http://petersthimble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jaja das mit dem laufen ist so eine sache ;) einen ganzen tag werde ich in denen wohl auch nicht überleben, aber sie sind einfach zu schön!

      Delete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook