About Contact Press Follow

April 4, 2012

I'm back



Yes, I am alive. We came back in the middle of the night on Sunday. I had to work all day on Monday, from dusk till dawn really (btw my new job is really nice thus far, thanks for all the sweet wishes!). And yesterday, uni started again. So there was practically no time left for blogging. I still have a huuuge to do list to get down to, so the long Easter weekend comes in really handy for me.

On to the photo: You see me in front of the Disney castle I'm sure you all know. I know the sunlight is all in my face, but whatever.... We had a really nice weekend at Disneyland Paris, it's like this parallel world that is just one big movie scenery. It totally made me forget about everything else. Really relaxing before a week full of stress! I think everyone should have a little Disneyland in their lives, something that isolates them from all the stress of the 'real world'. I'll leave you with these thoughts for now. More photos are to come very soon, promise!

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook