About Contact Press Follow

April 8, 2012

DIY: friendship bracelets




The friendship bracelet trend is the perfect opportunity to get down to some good old DIYing, isn't it? I recently found a book with all the different 'techniques' that I used when I was a kid. I don't know if I'll wear all of the results of my crafting, but it sure is fun making the bracelets. Rather relaxing, actually. I have some more DIYs in the pipeline (very unlike me!), so stay tuned!

Also, Happy Easter to you guys! Hope you're having a great weekend with your folks, I'll sure be having a food overdose here soon...

3 comments:

  1. these are really beautiful!
    i adore the colours.cuties :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice bracelets, love the bright colours. xx
    Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these type of bracelets. I used to make them when I was a kid and now when I saw them here I started making them again! They are so pretty. I made so many bracelets, All my friends have a bunch already now. I especially love the orange and yellow one.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook