About Contact Press Follow

April 15, 2012

Blogger inspo: LAfromlasblog


all photos via la's blog

The time has come again to introduce to you yet another of my favourite blogs. This blog is by a gorgeous young lady from Spain whose style I really adore. Her outfits are always edgy and diverse, and franky, with that body I believe she could pull off anything. She has also recently started her own fashion business, High Heels Suicide, selling nicely printed tops (and I hear it's going quite well, so muchos congrats!).
This blogger darling has several plusses on her side: firstly, where she lives it's always a couple degrees warmer than in cold central Europe... So, she provides a real summer fashion splurge! Her photos are always fun to look at, especially as a distraction from the grey weather we get around here lately. On another note, she usually posts several times a day and there's at least one outfit per day. It just never gets boring! Definitely one of my daily reads and happily pinned looks on Pinterest.

2 comments:

  1. ahhh i love her too! she got an amazing style x http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute!!!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook