About Contact Press Follow

April 1, 2012

Blogger inspo: COTTDS


all photos via cottds

Since I've recently removed my blogroll from the sidebar, I'm now introducing a 'new' way to share my favourite fashion blogs with you. Here we go...

'COTTDS' (Come Over To The Dark Side we have candy) is really one of my favourite blogs and has been a part of my daily-reads list for a while now. If you follow me on Pinterest you've probably noticed that I've been collecting her outfits in my inspiration folder almost religiously. I love how 27-year old Dutch blogger Cindy makes basics look amazing and still incorporates the latest trends into her wardrobe. Also, she loves black and leather - which is never wrong if you ask me. She's been inspiring me a lot lately with her style and, judging by the amount of repins I got on Pinterest, many of you feel the same...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook