About Contact Press Follow

April 13, 2012

13042012






Parka jacket, pants and top H&M / Shirt Urban Outfitters / Boots Akira / Bag Zara

Yup, I'm wearing glasses! Something happened to my eye on Sunday - a blood vessel popped and now there's this huge, scary-looking blood stain in it. (It sounds and looks worse than it actually is!) So I decided to give my eye a chance to recover and not wear contact lenses. And since I'm practically blind without them, I have to wear my glasses now. I'm getting sick of them, though, as they cause me headaches every day... Also, I'm not sure if they look good on me at all..?

'Nuff babbling. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. great parka and bag:))

    Leonor
    thesparklinglemon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bag!!! <3
    ...and by the way you look lovely with your glases on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook