About Contact Press Follow

March 24, 2012

24032012





Blazer, Tee H&M / Jeans Levi's / Bag Mango / Loafers Primark

The boyfriend is back and so are outside shots. We had supernice weather again yesterday. Nice enough to take my new loafers for a stroll. I noticed that I accidentally bought them one size too big, but luckily they still fit. The tee is actually mint, but somehow the sun was shining too brightly to let the colour come through.
Technically, I have to study all day every day now, but the weather is just too nice for me to care. Have a nice weekend!

3 comments:

  1. i love your blog!!
    omgosh, i reaaaaaaaaly want your shoes!!!
    great simple outfit, but those shoes make it special:)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great!

    http://thehandbagconcept.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look. It's so simple yet pretty :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook