About Contact Press Follow

March 23, 2012

Outfit/23032012





Pants H&M / Tee Cheap Monday / Wedges Monki / Rings Pandora

I finally wore my floral pants yesterday. It was such a nice day! The sun was shining non-stop and I even went to the gym in the morning, had a little swim workout. Felt really nice! I also met up with my girl P in town for coffee and the city was packed with people enjoying the sun. Ahh there's just something about the sun that lifts up your whole state of mind.

How do you like the pants on me, by the way? I really like them whereas my mother had to make a comment about them making me look a little fat.. I don't think they do? Anyways, enjoy your day, lovelies - hope it's a sunny one wherever you are ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook