About Contact Press Follow

March 16, 2012

Outfit/16032012





parka jacket, jumper H&M / shorts New Yorker / boots Monki / scarf Esprit

Sorry I haven't posted these last two days, I'm busy studying and working. Why does the sun always decide to make an appearance whenever I'm really busy?
Had to take these new shorts of mine for a stroll, though. Normally, I find it weird when people 'wear' flags of all sorts of different countries they got nothing to do with, but these shorts just smiled at me when I saw them in the windows.. You know what I mean? So, they became mine. I also shopped tons of other things recently... I think my wardrobe had received a make-over for spring now. I'll show you outfits with the new pieces soon. Hope you like this one.

3 comments:

  1. diese boots sind der absolute KNALLER, ich trauere heute noch der verspielten chance hinterher, sie zu kaufen. ich würd das outfit sofort tragen, von oben bis unten :)

    petersthimble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME, LOVE THE SHORTS.
    visit when you have the while? :) http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook