About Contact Press Follow

March 6, 2012

Outfit/06032012







coat, bag, collar zara / jumper h&m men / pants, hair ring h&m / shoes tamaris

We had to shoot in the garage again... I'm actually planning to get a new camera, I'm thinking the Canon EOS 600D? Heard it's pretty good. That'll have to wait until the next payday, though.
Changing the subject: This outfit includes a lot of premieres. Wearing my amazing collar for the first time, as well as my new shoes (detail photos to come soon!) and that gorgeous hair ring. I wanted that one so badly, but I'd already given up hope since it was sold out everywhere. I even considered buying it off ebay for a ridiculous amount of €€. But then, I went shopping in a somewhat unpopular mall and, just my luck, they had plenty of those rings left. Score!

5 comments:

  1. I love that haircuff!
    xo Paula - www.paschionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit, love your coat!

    xo Jony
    SHOUT-OUT to you

    ReplyDelete
  3. following your blog and your facebook page. my facebook is same name as my blog
    awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook