About Contact Press Follow

March 18, 2012

Fancy pants




If you have a look at some of my outfits you probably notice that I'm into remarkable prints or designs when it comes to pants- fancy pants. I recently added a bunch of those to my closet and can't wait to wear them all! You've seen the us flag shorts here already and I'm sure I'll show you outfits with the others soon.
The leopard print pants are from Primark, floral printed from H&M, flag print shorts from New Yorker and the black shorts with nice net and neon details are from H&M, too.

3 comments:

  1. ich wüsste echt gerne, wie du die blümchen-print-hose von H&M kombinierst :)

    liebe grüße von hamburg nach hamburg!

    http://petersthimble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich hab die Blümchenhose auch :) Ich liebe sie! Lilly x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook