About Contact Press Follow

March 29, 2012

29032012




Denim shirt H&M / Jeans Levi's / Shoes Converse / Belt Primark

I guess it's pretty much clear from the pictures how windy it was when we took the photos. I still wanted to capture my denim-on-denim look. When I came into the kitchen, my mum said 'hey, cowgirl, where's your horse?' (she and her comments!). I hadn't actually realised that outfit was indeed very cowgirl-ish until she said that. Well, in my mind it had looked so very perfect - denim on denim plus that amazing belt I ran into at Primark when I had given up the search already.

Also, the street-art makes another appearance on the blog. This time, it wasn't actually my intention to showcase them, but I guess it's becoming more and more inevitable not to run into those pieces of art around here (whoa, that's one long sentence. too German, eh? I remember my teachers in school telling me not to do that because that's 'soo German' and in English 'you don't do that'. Did it again, dammit). Anyways, the monkeys are adorable! And I really like the irony of that 'Catch me if you can' tag, don't you?

5 comments:

  1. Great look! Simple but stylish!

    Xo, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently stumbled across your blog and I LOVE it! I love the layout to the content and everything in between! Your style is just impeccable and your blog is simply the epitome of perfection! I am your newest, most avid follower.

    Love from, THE EASTERN PEARL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww that is so sweet! thank you so much :)

      Delete
  3. oh cinjaaa you look great on this outfit!
    Visit me when you have the while? <3
    http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook