About Contact Press Follow

February 26, 2012

Yummy Sunday: Cupcake Frosting recipe

valentines

Finally, here it is: the recipe for the icing I put ony my Valentine's Day cupcakes. Hope you like it!

Ingredients:
-100g soft butter
-100g icing sugar
-100g cream cheese
-vanilla extract

How to:
1. Stir the butter until it's creamy (the softer the butter, the easier it will be), add the icing sugar bit by bit.
2. Mix the cream cheese and vanilla extract in a seperate bowl (one teaspoon of vanilla extract should be enough, the stuff is really strong!).
3. Last but not least, bring the two mixtures together. If you want to, you can use food colouring (like I did).

Bon appetit!

1 comment:

  1. Looks yummy!
    xo Paula - www.paschionforfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook