About Contact Press Follow

February 4, 2012

Outfit/04022012




h&m trend knit jumper / primark belt / monki leggings / diy scarf / zara bag / criminal coat / mexx overknee boots

How nice is it that the coat has a 'C' on the back? No, I did not have it custom made because my name begins with a C, the brand is called 'Criminal', hence the C. It's still a nice coincidence! I've actually had that coat for a really long time now, so it looks a little worn out already, but I still love it and it's definitely one of the warmest I own. Comes in handy with the freezing weather we're facing here right now.

7 comments:

  1. I love the coat! Really like the contrast it give with the cute dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an amazing look, and I really like the "C" coincidence ;)

    XO, Imke

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look it's very nice!

    xoxo

    http://museetmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your over-the-knee boots. They seem very comfortable and warm.

    XX Teresa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook