About Contact Press Follow

February 10, 2012

New in: make-up


essence 'get big lashes' mascara, NYX eyeshadow palette in 'Bohemian Rhapsody', Manhattan lipstick #54V
I recently made some purchases in the make-up department and the products turned out to be amazing, so I wanted to share these with you. The mascara is, hands down, really cheap, but it works really well. It creates a lot of volume! Love!
The NYX palette is said to be a very good dupe to the famous 'Naked' palette. I can't judge that, but it surely is a very good product. I'm using it almost every day.
I was looking for a really dark red lipstick and this one was the only one that matched the colour I had in mind (it's darker in reality than it is in the photo). And it's really good. You'll see me wearing it pretty soon.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful palette, I like it!!! This is such a nice post!
    Win 100€ to spend on boticca.com
    Take a look and if you want we can follow each others: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to try the mascara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to try NYX make up, the pallette colours are stunning.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the eyeshadow palette!! The colours look fabulous!!:D

    Stop by some time and feel free to join my new Giveaway :)

    xxx

    Mia's Little Corner

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook