About Contact Press Follow

February 22, 2012

New in: after study shopping

newinstudy
mint jumper, leopard print pants, black maxi skirt cubus / clutch, black coated jeans, faux fur gilet, hair ring, belt h&m

Like I told you, I went to do some shopping to spoil myself after my exams. So here's what I got. Sorry for the messy picture, I tried to fit in everything. Most pieces were bought on sale, so that's a score! I also wanted to get matching pants to the mint jumper, but they didn't have them in my size, so the sweet sales girl ordered them for me. Will hopefully get to take them home soon.

2 comments:

  1. great haul ;) i love your clutch. kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Die Clutch ist toll :)
    Ich liebe grün!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook