About Contact Press Follow

January 22, 2012

Yummy Sunday: Chocolate Brownies recipe



I thought it'd be fun to open a new sort of section on the blog, so today I'm starting with the "Yummy Sunday" series. I will share recipes, food inspiration etc. with you, not every Sunday though (as my kitchen skills aren't endless). But I'll collect anything food related and then post it in a "Yummy Sunday" post. How does that sound to you guys?

For today, I'll start with a simple chocolate brownies recipe I found on the internet and tried on friday night. I also made a little video about it - hope you like!

Ingredients:
- 120g chocolate (60% cocoa)
- 230g butter
- 480g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 140g flour
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder

How to:

1. Melt the butter in a pot (low heat) and then add all the sugar and the eggs.
2. Take another pot and melt the chocolate in it (on low heat, too). Then add the chocolate to the mixture in the other pot.
3. Mix the flour, salt and baking powder, then pour into the mixture and stir well.
4. Pour the dough into a baking pan (I didn't have a rectangular one, so I took a cake pan), heat the oven to 180°C and let the brownies bake for maximum 30 minutes (they must not get dry!).

10 comments:

  1. sieht wirklich lecker aus. das Rezept möchte ich gleich ausprobieren. ich liebe dein blog und style.. echt gel ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks so delicious! we are defintely going to try it!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh mein Gott ich sterbe jetzt will ich auch brownies ahh hammer habe glaub ich noch nie welche ohne backmischung gemacht wie lange dauert das so?

    ♥♥Style-Roulette♥♥



    xoxo,

    Luísa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. das geht total schnell! war selbst überrascht :)

      Delete
  4. Brownies are an art! : ) Now I'm craving chocolate.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love brownies, so yummy!
    My fave is brownies/cheesecake combo and I make that one so often! Might post some snaps and recipe on my blog :)

    xx

    http://ms-jelena.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gott lecker!!!!!!
    tollen blog hast du übrigens

    ReplyDelete
  7. Delicious!!!

    If you want take a look to my blog The Spotted Cherry Pie I'll be really grateful :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook