About Contact Press Follow

January 8, 2012

Silver




Since so many of you kept asking about the silver nail wraps, I'm giving you some more details now. The ones that I used are from essence, so they weren't expensive at all. As I said, it's pretty hard to put them on using your 'weak' hand, but the result still looks okay-ish. I've been wearing them for three days now and they still don't peel of. I found out that it's better to seal the tips with some clear nail polish, though, as they're very likely to crack if you don't just sit around doing nothing with your hands all day. Hope this was helpful to you all!

11 comments:

  1. lvoe it! hope they've got them in store here too.


    ------------------------------------
    NEW: 2DNtheytalk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! - it looks like you've dipped them in liquid metal. Lush! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so pretty! I've been wanting to try nail wraps for a while, but it just seems so fiddly! x

    Natalie | Just a Thought

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hej there,
    your blog is so amazing!
    So cute :)

    check out mine if u have not yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look gorgeous! I really want to try these, I used the Barry M nail effects silver, that does something similar but it doesn't look as nice as your nails do!
    x
    Le Bibliotheque

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nails are really cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your nails look super legit. <3 great blog girl

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice nailpolish!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I've gotta try those!

    I just started following your blog. Looks great so far. I would love it if you would check out and follow us at http://lotusblossomdesign.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook