About Contact Press Follow

January 25, 2012

Outfit/25012012




h&m turtleneck, jumper, bag / monki pants / akira boots

I guess I have a thing for eye-catching pants. I'm really loving the silver-pants trend, I actually bought these before I knew it was a trend. It was one of last year's lucky sale purchases. I do however find it tough to combine them with a top, so it always becomes this floppy sweater instead of something fancy. I like how it dresses down the pants, but I still think there has to be a better combination. Next ime, I guess. How do you like the outfit?

10 comments:

  1. super tasche und super pulli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pants! How fabulous!!

    From Brooklyn with love,

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. go on silver pants trend and i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your pants!!! they look great on u =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful!

    Join the first GIVEAWAY on my blog!
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/2012/01/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. ich brauch auch unbedingt so eine hose!!!

    vielleicht machst du ja bei meinem etwas anderem taschen-tag mit! ich würde mich freuen :)

    http://peachesblogt.blogspot.com/2012/01/die-wahrheit-uber-den-taschen-tag.html

    liebe grüße,
    peaches

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute pants, love the bag!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook