About Contact Press Follow

January 17, 2012

Outfit/17012012



h&m shirt / h&m men jumper / primark leggings / fossil watch

I got this jumper in the men's section while sale shopping. It was reduced from €35 to €3 - talk about a bargain!! I love the colour, anything in that type of blue instantly catches my eye. So, naturally, I had to bring this one home with me. I don't mind it being a little big on me (it's a men's size M), think it makes the whole look with the leggings and the shirt. How do you guys like it?

14 comments:

  1. I love the sweater! I should really check the mens sections more, they always have such pretty knits! And wow, €3! That's an amazing price! It looks great on you, you look good in oversized clothes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your sweater, the color is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit!!

    http://vigilantlense.blogspot.com/
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3273128/vigilant-lense

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cinja this sweater is amazing!Love its colour!!Great outfit!
    xxx
    Dena♥
    Style LimeLight

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the look, very well done

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love men's jumpers! and you look so lovely :) great blog, too. following!

    www.lifeasadaydreamer.blogspot.com

    -Emily.

    ReplyDelete
  7. einen wunderhübschen blog hast, ich hab dich mal verlinkt:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. der Pulli ist toll <3


    xx

    www.fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Liebe deinen pulli, echt toll :)
    im Übrigen, super blog!


    schau doch mal bei uns vorbei
    http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook