About Contact Press Follow

January 29, 2012

New in: the dress


h&m trend dress

First of all: excuse my face, I was playing around with my make-up...
I allowed myself to take a break from the frustration of studying to try on the new dress my mum bought, then decided she didn't want and gave to me. I love the leather details!
I actually spent an hour doing my make-up. I was just looking for something to do other than studying, I guess. I have that one hard law exam in two weeks and if I don't pass it, they'll basically kick me out. I have a feeling that is going to happen. So whilst one part of me is already trying to make up a plan B, the other half is strictly believing in "if you're making a plan B you've already given up". Oh, God, just please let me pass!

15 comments:

  1. you look very good in it, hair and make-up are perfect

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the dress!

    www.ashfld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. das ist verdammt schön!! steht dir!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The dress is gorgeous! And I adore your lip-colour <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. that black lipstick looks very cool :)
    im following I hope you will follow back :)

    leopardinleather.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW :)
    Das sieht klasse aus!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous!

    http://runwaymeeting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook