About Contact Press Follow

January 14, 2012

In theory


h&m top / primark cardigan / new yorker shorts / akira boots

In theory, this is what I would have been wearing last night for drinks with my bestie (paired with opaques, of course). But then the weather changed - thunder, snow, rain and all. It got so freezing cold that I threw on my favourite pair of jeans and a huge knit jumper. In other words: not really worth showing to you guys. Hope you like this little 'what if' outfit anyways.
Enjoy your weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! I know, winter can really put a damper on fashion. It's snowing where I am too. No fun!

    Love your blog. I am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I really like the top and your shoes! Too bad the weather had to ruin the opportunity to wear this, it looks great together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful outfit! need some shorts like this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked cute anyways ;)

    PS: love the shoes! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook