About Contact Press Follow

January 2, 2012

Best of 2011













I can't exactly say that 2011 was an adventurous and exciting year for me, but it did have its moments.
It started with a lot of ice and snow.
I spent some time with lovely people, often while enjoying a cup of coffee and some cake.
The ice melted eventually, and the sun came out.
I found a pleasure in photography, finally, and started taking more photos of nature and such.
I went to Austria for a weekend with my mum and enjoyed some wellness treatments.
I finally really went back to my natural hair colour, blond - decision that I do not regret at all.
I went to L.A. with my bestie in the summer and had a really great time.
Fall came around with all of its beautiful colours, inspiring me to take some more pictures.
Me and the boy celebrated our 4 year anniversary.
I had a lovely Christmas with my family.

What I'm really happy about is that I started blogging more on more towards the end of the year and also, my outfit pics did get better (at last!). I did also proudly get a dotcom adress, so it was definitely a year of growth for the blog.

5 comments:

  1. That looks so nice!

    xoxo Paula
    http://paschphotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic post!
    kisses,
    Klaudia B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was still a pretty good year for you!! Hope 2012 is absolutely amazing though!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that light blue dress with lace on you! Hello from Helsinki!


    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook