About Contact Press Follow

December 9, 2011

Outfit/09122011




h&m turtleneck, choker necklace
forever21 cardigan
zara pants

Please, guys, how fine is this superlong cardigan? It wouldn't even fit in the photographs, so I made that ugly faceless one to show it to you. I just love it. It looks a little weird under a coat, but I love how it goes with the wind... These are the moments when I wish there was someone taking outfit pics of me outside. But, oh well, I don't really mind it. Hope you're having a good day!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

10 comments:

  1. Really nice outfit! And a beautiful blog! Would you like to check mine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need this necklace! love it!

    Happy weekend sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing look!

    your newest follower Michelle
    www.pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looong vest:)

    www.emerjadesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great sweater !

    nice blog , come for a visit to my blog , I wish you coud be one of my daily reader I'll follow back


    ave
    please follow also on bloglovin I've been heard that Google Friend is going to be cancelled ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. great inspiration! love the first pic!
    thanks for sharing!

    if you like we can follow each other on bloglovin :)
    let me know!
    STYLE DECORUM

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the vest and the necklace!

    http://giaa-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. tolles outfit!! schöne weste :)
    wünsch dir noch ein schönes rest-wochenende!
    kisses, melina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook