About Contact Press Follow

December 13, 2011

The joy of giving


With Christmas comes the joy of givig (and receiving, of course!). I decided to make some cookies and send some to my favourite ladies.
I also got an early Christmas present from my work. The one with the hearts on it was a little treat for the boy for St Nicholas' Day, it was 'The Hangover, Part 2' on DVD.
Oh, yes, I love Christmas gifts. When I was little, I used to plan a hole day for wrapping the gifts haha. I did in fact just buy all the stuff I need for my own homemade wrapping paper (for amazing inspiration see here). Hope it all works out, so I can show you the results ;)

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook