About Contact Press Follow

December 5, 2011

DIY in the making

I'm currently working on a new DIY project, namely knitting myself a scarf. I want it to be extra chunky and so long I can wrap it around my throat at least twice, three times would be better... Given that I'm not that good at knitting it will probably take me a while to finish it. I hope to be done before Christmas, though. Until then, my mum will probably have to bare with me making loads of terrible mistakes. I've had to restart a couple times now... I'll show you the scarf when it's finally done!

Bloglovin | Facebook | Twitter

3 comments:

  1. super post!
    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see it when its finished! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now you got me all inspired to take on knitting. I need a new chunky scarf and I can not find anything I like. Maybe I need to make one myself.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook