About Contact Press Follow

November 13, 2011

Outfit/13112011



h&m trend jumper
h&m necklace
bcbg jeans

It got so damn cold all of a sudden. It's freezing outside! Well, that gives me a chance to finally wear all my nice knits now. But still..so cold! And I guess we're going down from here. Winter, winter. Feels like, another blink, and it's Christmas already. Crazy!

I got the lipstick I'm wearing yesterday. Been lusting for a lipstick in that colour, but now I'm not so sure about it anymore. So guys: Your honest opinions please!

On another note: enjoy your Sunday, lovelies.

10 comments:

  1. you look great :D
    I like it :)

    if u want follow me and leave a comment ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm liking the necklace ('cause I just bought it too lol)! I secretly like it is gettong colder and colder, gives that warm feeling inside ;) Love, Yara from Clinquante.blogspot.com !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the simple necklace over the sweater, which is such a beautiful color. You look gorgeous!

    SIDEWALKCATWALKS.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colour of the sweater is great! Loooove it! Your blog is great! I saw that you post since 2007... this is a really long time :) Wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color of the sweater!
    Lovely blog darling, following you from now on!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this and the knitted sweater is a must have for winter!

    Danyell Ramblings

    ReplyDelete
  7. super schönes outfit. der pulli ist toll und steht dir einfach super gut. liebe grüße

    ReplyDelete
  8. you look so pretty ;-))


    x
    bloo.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook