About Contact Press Follow

November 10, 2011

Outfit/10112011




forever 21 cardigan
h&m top
levi's shorts
bianco ankle boots
casio mini watch

Figured out a dorky way to show you my shoes to the outfit. Ok, I know it looks weird, but I hate our carpets, so I thought I'd spare you the sight.
I'm wearing shorts with (superthin) tights as long as the temperatures still allow me to. I actually think it's pretty warm around here for November. I hope this winter won't get as icey as the last two were. Wishful thinking...

Have a good day!

10 comments:

  1. Der Cardigan ist ja hübsch. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Der Cardi gefällt mir auch sehr, die Farbe ist klasse!

    lg, Paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so beautiful, I like them! And you look so pretty!!!

    Please, follow me on Cosa mi metto???
    If you already don’t!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The green cardigan looks so nice! Hello from Helsinki!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. cooles outfit! das grün steht dir ausgezeichnet!
    X

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving how that evergreen cardigan looks with the golden watch, very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your work, you have great sense for this!
    Please see mine and maybe follow ?
    http://thepileofstyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That green cardigan is awesome, I definitely need one!

    www.raesstylefile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook