About Contact Press Follow

November 2, 2011

Outfit/02112011





h&m lace top
zara pants
new look belt
urban outfitters ring
casio mini watch

This is what I wore to my boyfriend's little birthday party on Saturday. I had no clue on what to wear, but I was already running late, so I pulled that lace top out of my closet. Hadn't worn it in a year or so, and I really liked it after all.
I wanted to capture my eye-make up to show you guys, but the photos turned out to look like mugshots, yet again. I guess it's just not meant to be...

8 comments:

  1. you look so cute! LOVE the lace top! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really pretty! the top is so great :)!

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the lace! Hello from Helsinki!

    xxx
    E
    http://dragonflyelisabeth.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I love it! I've got a very similar lace top myself, I really need to wear it more. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute outfit! I love the lace top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your hair! Would you do a tutorial for me, please? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope it was a good birthday party :) You look absolutely divine!

    Aya ♥ Strawberry Koi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook