About Contact Press Follow

November 1, 2011

Outfit Recap: October

Can't believe it's already November! I know I say this pretty often, but: time flies. It's gonna be Christmas again soon. Isn't that weird?
Also: I am wearing shorts in some of those photos. In October. Thinking of that right now, I'm freezing.

Anyways. I'm very pleased with myself seeing how many outfit posts I've created this last month. I prefer there being a lot to look back at. The more, the merrier, you know...

Soo...got a favourite?

6 comments:

  1. You look so classy and gorgious!! october was definitely a great month for you :)

    XOXO

    http://thedandydoll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate november and winter ;(


    I'd like to invate you on my romwe's contest you can win 80$ for shopping in romwe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every outfit is amazing, I adore look number 13 <3
    http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I just discovered your blog and really like it. Think you have great style and am following now! Definitely a new fan! You are very inspiring
    Pop up by my page when you get a chance xoxo Tamara
    www.theglamandglitter.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow tolle looks! :D Bei Nummer 3 find ich deinen Rock klasse :)
    Isadora? Den Nagellack werd ich dann mal suchen :D Und danke für deinen Kommentar.
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous outfits! I just found your blog and I really like it!
    Love from Ida, Sweden

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook