About Contact Press Follow

November 23, 2011

November Wishlist


zara bag, fossil watch, akira by goertz shoes

It's time again..to make a wish! Or two. Or three, in my case. This time it's all about accessories. I've really been drooling over these for the past few weeks, but they're not exactly on my budget for now. I guess I can live with that, though. I'll keep admiring these beauties from a distance. I've also got a growing wishlist for books on my mind, and at times, a good read is more important to me than a new pair of shoes.

I'm gonna need those three items in my life though. Totally.

7 comments:

  1. Make a list for Santa! That's at least my intention!
    XOXO
    Puchi

    absofashionlutely.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shoes and bag!

    XO Robine

    http://www.chouchou-robine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. can I have all theme????

    visit my blog and if it like u, follow me! ( I follow back , always!)

    have a great day!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Die Uhr ist wirklich schön :) Ich hab selber auch eine Fossiluhr aber meine ist silber aber der sehr ähnlich :) Bin sehr zufrieden :D Gold wäre aber auch nicht schlecht! Hoffe du bekommst deine Wunschgeschenke :D
    Liebe Grüße und schau doch mal vorbei ;)
    www.citybarbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love that watch!!!

    http://ninetrackmind.blogspot.com
    celina

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook