About Contact Press Follow

November 23, 2011

Inspiration: Amanda Seyfried "In Time"




I went to the press screening of "In Time" yesterday and wasn't too thrilled about it (before the movie, that is). I guess I'm not particularly into thrillers, but this one is really good actually!

And while the movie actually plays in the future, the fashion is all sixties! So great and inspiring. I sat there wishing I could stop the movie from time to time to take snaps of the outfits, namely Amanda's outfits. I also loved her hair and make-up. I actually think I might go for the ginger + fringe do one day. What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. lovely blogggggg

    xx
    http://welcometotheupworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful shots!

    www.constance-victoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook