About Contact Press Follow

October 1, 2011

Welcome, October






October's here- for me, that is the ultimate month of fall. I remember when we made our own calendars in elementary school and the october pictures would always have trees with orange/red leaves on them... I'm getting used to the fact that it's fall now (or will be, after this Indian Summer, anyways). It isn't such a bad season after all. My resolution for October is to post more outfits. Since Uni starts again on the 17th, I'll be forced to wear proper outfits again (been lounging around in my tracksuits way too often lately).

Are you looking forward to fall?

7 comments:

  1. Schöne Herbstbilder:) Ich sollte vielleicht auch mal in die Natur um ein paar Fotos zu machen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ouuu great pictures ;D
    i like it !!

    if u want follow me and writte comment ;)*:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I adore the change into Autumn lovely photos. Hahaha tracksuits around the house sounds amazingly comfortable.

    De,
    Fashion Nostalgia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! Do you want to follow each other ? :)) My blog is new, i need some support! :) Following back 100%.

    FOLLOW BUTTON
    http://alltutorialsyouneed.blogspot.com/
    Don't forget to leave a comment!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. schöne fotos :)
    auf den herbst freu ich mich sehr, auf den winter aber gar nicht.. und wenn der herbst so warm bleibt wie die letzten tage, dann soll er bitte gar nicht mehr aufhören :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook