About Contact Press Follow

October 4, 2011

Video post: L.A.

I finally managed to create a video with all the little clips we made in L.A. It's the second video I ever edited, so please be nice ;) I think I might do this again soon, though. And excuse the occasional shake, it was somewhat windy in some parts.
And I am aware of the fact that the song comes to an abrupt end in the middle of a sentence at the end of the video.. sorry about that, it's not how I planned it, but I didn't have the time to go over it again :/

How do you like it?

9 comments:

  1. Great video, it's always fun seeing posts like this :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really a nice video! don't worry, you'll get better. :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post. come and check out mine.

    http:/paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha, what a cute video! :)

    Stop by sometime,
    xoxo
    Natalie
    http://lavagabonddame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool casual outfit, I like it! Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you, guys! i was really a bit insecure about this one ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook