About Contact Press Follow

October 24, 2011

Outfit/24102011




h&m jumper, top
zara pants

I'm sorry I'm not showing you my face today. I took these pictures last night and we had just come home from a delicious family dinner at an asian place. I'd had a really nice hot asian curry and it somehow made my face turn veeeeery red. When I went to bed, it was still red, so I'll spare you the sight. I also didn't wear any make-up as we spent all day cleaning and tidying up our apartment (which is as big as a house really, so loads of work).

My sister and I cleaned out our children's bookshelf and stumbled across many many childhood favourites. In the first photo, I'm holding one of them. 'Emil of Lönneberga' was my absolute favourite. I generally loved all Astrid Lindgren stories (and still do), but I loved this the most. My mum tells me I knew the book by heart before I could even read myself, so I would always pretend to read it, when I really just kept reciting.

With this little story about my childhood I wish you a great start of the week!

13 comments:

  1. love how simple and comfortable this looks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sehr süß! Ich stehe momentan einfach auf alle Arten von Kragen! :)
    xx

    http://followthepinkfox.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your style and blog ! It's ok you decided not to show your face in this post, I understand it...anyway you are so pretty, seen your previous posts ! ;) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Les tenues sont superbes! J'adore!

    Angela Donava
    http://www.lookbooks.fr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fab casual outfits, I like you style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
  6. sieht gemütlich aus :)


    xx


    http://fashionhurtssemi.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ich liebe den kragen!

    <3
    'lizz

    dramadynasty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. ich liebe deine Oversize-Pollunder.

    er steht dir wirklich sehr.

    xoxo

    Linda

    http://fashionsuechtige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook