About Contact Press Follow

October 20, 2011

Outfit/20102011




h&m jumper, shirt
primark leggings, satchel bag
casio watch
mac lipstick 'viva glam gaga' (to see only in the second photo)

Sometimes there are outfits you're wearing that you just feel so good about. They make you feel good. This one is one of those outfits. So of course, I wanna share it with you. Hope you know what I mean, it's a little difficult to describe fashion-emotions (other than just saying 'i looove that jumper').
I also loved my make-up. Fell asleep the night before thinking about using eye-liner the next day. Yup, I think my last thoughts before going to sleep are officially my wildest and/or weirdest! But I just really fell in love with that gel eyeliner. Bought it just to try it and it's actually proved to be amazing. Before, I always used khol pens or liquid eyeliner, but gel eyeliner is pretty well pigmented and also lasts longer. Ok, enough beauty chatting.

Have a good day!

6 comments:

  1. you are so pretty, love the jumper and how you pull it together, nice bag too

    PEACE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your jumper, great outfit! And your make up looks very nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shirt =]
    xx
    lilithfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook