About Contact Press Follow

October 6, 2011

New in: "stolen" shoes


wedges - new look

Now, my mum is that kind of person who would enter a store, see something they like, take it to the counter and get it right away. Then she comes home, leaves the price-tags on and throws the stuff in the corner. Okay, this makes her sound like she needs to see a shrink, but it happens sometimes, you know... She asks me to help her style an outfit and as I dig into her closet, I find so so many pieces with price-tags on, it's crazy!

So last week I remembered she'd bought a pair of nice wedges in France last year which I've never ever seen on her feet. So I took the chance and took a look into her shoe-closet. Digging a little deeper, I found these beauties. Never worn! Now it's just my luck, we're the same size in shoes, isn't it? (plus, they're damn comfy!)

6 comments:

  1. nice post and gr8 blog, come check awt my fashion blog and lets follow each other like twitter :)

    Chuchu-chulala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving the wedges as well! (:
    - K

    KIMBERLYMAI.COM

    ^^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this wedges!!beautiful
    http://lavraiecharlotte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. me gustan muchisimo los zapatos!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog!
xx

Don't forget to follow me:

Bloglovin
Facebook